19 January 2010

Paint the town...

Also whilst i was in town i picked up some bits in Paperchase and H&M. In Paperchase it was the beginning of Valentines! So there were so many bits and pieces, mainly red and mainly heart shaped! Which i love!! I had wanted an old antique hand mirror for a while but cant quite find the style i like...so this red plastic one should do me until i find one! Its so cute and i love it! There were also heart cookie cutters, mixing bowl, candles, keyrings, heart sparklers, bath confetti and more! Heaven for a heart lover like myself! I also bagged this Gorgeous card for a birthday, thought id share it!



After this i toddled off to H&M in search of an outift, but as i saw nothing i liked i went to the accessories section! They had gorgeous bags and really bling jewellery but i liked this nail polish. Quite a modest purchase considering i was in for a whole outfit but there we go! I put it on when i got in and i love it!

After i applied the polish i took out my polishes box and took some piccies! Most of my stuff is Barry M, i love the way their polishes lie, and the finish they give! I also love Nails Inc for their top coat, base coat and a&e varnish!




I recently got these Nails inc goodies too, A file which is is ideal as my nails seem to chip all the time! I also got the buffer, both have a pretty floral design on them, it leaves my nails SUPER shiny, but it did keep catching on my nails as i was buffing back and forward.

So all in all a good day at the shops and not too much spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments