6 February 2010

Face and Outfit of the Day!

Today is my day off, so i am spending it sewing, knitting and shopping! My ideal day! Despite spending most of the day indoors, i nipped out to Boots to get some hair dye, therefore i put my face on and put a nice dress on. Its raining outside, which is common here, so i like to own floral/tea dresses to brighten up my days!






Face
Clinique dramtically different moisturizing gel.
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW20 mixed with Revlon colourstay foundation in buff.
Elfs Complextion Perfection.

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion. Barry M dazzle dust in 39. Mac Satin Taupe in crease. Mac shroom as highlight. Mac Mascara X in Black X. Mac Penultimate eyeliner in RapidBlack. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero.

Cheeks
Bourjois blush in 35 Lune D'or. Diorblush Duo in 943 Framboise/Strawberry Sorbet. Elfs Countouring blush duo to contour slightly. Elfs Golden Bronzer to add extra highlight.

Lips
Rimmels Nude Delight and Elfs Natural Nymph lipstick. Prestige Lipliner in silk.


A lot of these products i use everyday, some are one offs! I am going quite natural today, no particular reason why!



My dress is a fairly recent purchase from Topshop. It is a floral tea dress, This style of dress is my favourite and most flattering for my shape. I teamed it with a black bow necklace which you probably cant make out from this pic. Black tights, but navy also looks good! Some boots i got from primark a year ago, i love them! And a brown leather jacket from River Island!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lily, I just came across your blog and it's really cool! I'm following you now. That tea dress is gorgeous!! Goes great with your hair colour too..I've just started a blog too, check it out if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments