1 April 2010

3 for 2 Rimmel

So as you guesed...it was 3 for 2 in boots today on any rimmel purchases. I noticed they have out a new lippie so i tested a few and chose two that i liked. Im not usually a bold bright lipstick kinda girl but i thought they might brighten up my day!

I love them, and the packaging is GORGEOUS! ...slightly over the top but very girly and different! They had a range of shades and they were categorised into day, night and party. So i chose two from the day range (i think?) I havent tried them on my lips yet but as an initial review the colours are beautiful, they are both matte which i dont usually wear, and the textures appear to be creamy! I shall feature them in a FOTD soon...







For my other purchse i got one of their Eyeshadow mousses. I was sceptical about these when i first saw them but i tried this one in the shop and i liked it!
It comes in a cute glass pot, with a cover which you remove, or can use to take the product from. Its in the colour 008, Sassy.

I think it will look really great with MACs club over the top, or with a purple, perhaps a barry M dazzleglass, over the top! Anyway i shall test out some eyeshadows on top and let you know! This will also look lovely on its own though im sure!








(Without Flash)



(With Flash)

I also bought some Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation, after BUBBLEGARM reviewed it a while ago, i thought id try it out! Lets face it, arent we always on the look out for a better foundation!?



Hope you liked my wee haul, and are all loking forward to the easter weekend! I, unfortunately, am doing night shift tonight, and tomorrow night, then off saturday, and working easter sunday and monday! Excellent! I think i'll be needing the '10 hour sleep effect' for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments